Just a quickie, you must know where these were taken! Yep took a trip to the top of Q1… wow. Magnificent views, the sky was clear and the water was super clean. Not much in the way of surf, just some tiddlers, so thought this would be a good place to scope out the scene. From here you can see the shadows of surfers on the sand below and you can see the schools of fish swimming between the gutters.
It’s a great view and these photos don’t really do it justice, so if you haven’t done it before and you have some spare time, go for a trip to the top.
For your info:-
- The Observation Deck is serviced by an express elevator and the ride to Level 77 takes less than 43 seconds.
- You will be around 280m above the sea.
- Glass enclosed Observation Deck, with a capacity of 400 people.
- The fully licensed Skybar on Level 77 is open daily until late for coffee and cake, or cocktails after dinner.
- Level 78 features the Skylight Room, which from 10.00am until 5.00pm is a theatrette that screens a high-definition cinema presentation on the history of the Gold Coast. The Skylight Room is available for private functions and weddings outside thesetheatrette times.